Kuala Lumpur, 9 October 2019 – With esports taking a prevalent hold in Asia, SEAGM will be supporting an event titled The Upcoming Evolution of the Gaming Industry in Asia. The event will include several experienced gaming industry experts. They will be taking a deep dive into the changes, potentials and opportunities of the gaming industry in the next five years.
Organized by BlackStorm Consulting, the event will be taking place on 24 October 2019 at True Digital Park, Bangkok, Thailand. There will be four speakers and the event will begin at 6:00pm until 8:00pm .
The 4 speakers are: –
- Mr. Terence Ng, Head of Cloud & Software Ecosystem (APAC), Lenovo
- Mr. Raymond Foo, Marketing Manager, SEA Gamer Mall
- Mr. Paddy Tan, Co-founder, BlackStorm Consulting
- Mr. Monmanus Tadaamnuaychai, CEO, M House Studio
Programme Details: –
6:00pm – 8:00pm: Registration
6:30pm – 7:30pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A
7:30pm – 8:00pm: Networking
Here are the group of people to expect at the event.
- Gaming community – Game publishers, developers and distributors; Marketplaces, platforms, community and esports
- Companies who are interested in learning how to apply gamification to traditional business
- Investors and accelerators managers in the gaming industry
Entrance to the event is free of charge but requires registration and seats are limited.
Register now: https://lnkd.in/fVuHxNh