We’re sure by now everyone’s heard of the eBelia programme that was announced a couple days back. But what do you use it on? Well, you could spend your ebelia credits at SEAGM through TnG. Why? Read on to find out.
eBelia with SEAGM and TnG
So what is eBelia? In short, as an initiative by the government to encourage businesses, eBelia grants eligible users RM150 in e-wallet funds. If you are 18 to 20 years old, or a full-time IPT (undergraduate) student in Malaysia, you’re eligible to claim RM150 through eBelia. Claim from the 1st of June till the 22nd of July 2021, and spend until the 31st of July 2021.
While there are many e-wallets out there, today we’re going to share reasons as to why you should pick TnG, and the benefits of doing so!
Spend your eBelia credits at SEAGM via TNG and Get 3% Instant Cashback!
You read that right! Claim your RM150 from eBelia with TnG and spend it at SEAGM to get 3% instant cashback! Moreover, there is no minimum spend. Whether you’re a fan of PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, or even MLBB, SEAGM has got you covered.
Terms and Conditions
- The cashback voucher is valid from the 1st of June to the 31st of July 2021. Unused vouchers will expire at the end of the campaign period.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the 3% cashback (capped at RM2.00).
- Only valid for payment via TnG eWallet at SEAGM website and SEAGM app.
- This cashback voucher will be automatically utilized in an eligible transaction. Only ONE (1) cashback voucher can be used in a single transaction at a time and may not be used in conjunction with other campaigns and/or promotions by TnG.
- Combined receipts or split transactions are strictly not accepted.
There you have it! To conclude, claim your eBelia credits right now, and get your PUBG Mobile UC, Free Fire Diamonds, MLBB Diamonds, or even a Starlight Membership Pass, and spend it at SEAGM now for 3% Instant Cashback today!