PUBG Mobile Update 1.1 | Season 16 – Metro Exodus
PUBG Mobile latest 1.1 update brings something new to the table, with a Metro Exodus crossover! With all excitement aside, let’s take a look at what’s coming in this latest update. And while we’re on it, we’ll take a look at Season 16 as well!
Metro Exodus Crossover
We’ve talked about this PUBG Mobile and Metro Exodus crossover a couple of months back, and we’re really excited to see this come to fruition. For all you PUBG Mobile fans who are unfamiliar with the Metro franchise, It’s a game that consists of novels and video games set in the horrific, supernatural world conceptualized by Russian Dmitry Glukhovsky. It’s a first-person shooter survival horror game where players face off against human and mutant foes.
To add to the creepy atmosphere, the game is focused on progressing through a gruesomely detailed horror environment. With that out of the way, what’s new in this update?
What’s “Metro” about PUBG Mobile Update 1.1?
Based on the patch notes that came with the new PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update, firstly players can expect a new Metro Royale Mode, which features a lot of crossover elements from Metro Exodus, including a Black Market, which includes supplies that differ from those in Classic Mode. The contents of the patch notes are pretty long, but we’ve picked out the best bits for you:
- Two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other locations are waiting to be explored.
- Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle.
- Underground Metro stations, monsters, and a Radiation Zone will appear on the Classic Erangel map.
- The Aurora, which is under repair, will appear on the Spawn Island.
- 2 of 4 Metro lines will randomly appear in Erangel each time. Access them via Metro stations to get around quickly.
- Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains an exclusive system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, command post, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
- Weapons can be equipped with the M203 Grenade Launcher, adding the ability to blow up enemies with your firearms.
- A new Thermal Sight that makes it easier for you to discover hidden enemies.
- New Tikhar Rifle: a unique silent air rifle from the Metro series.
- New Heavy Armor that offers even stronger protection and unique abilities.
- Night Vision Scope & Goggles.
- New diverse range of armor attachments.
- Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map.
- Special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows.
PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 16
With all this Metro Exodus content heavily influencing PUBG Mobile’s 1.1 update, it’s no surprise to see a similarly themed Royale Pass no? That’s right, Season 16’s Royale Pass will be a Metro Exclusive one. Season 15 ends on the 15th of November, so players can expect the next Royale Pass to drop a couple days after (approx 17th November). So what rewards are there?
- Night Terror Outfit
- Draconian Champion Set
- Le Tigre Suit
Headgear and Mask
- Night Terror Headgear
- Draconian Champion Hat
- Metal Jungle – Scar-L
- Season 16 – Thompson
- Draconian Champion – M16A4
- Draconian Champion – Machete
- Outlawed Fantasy – UMP45
- Winter Queen M249 V
- Icicle – Mini14
- Draconian Champion Finish
- Season 16 Combat Goggles
- Draconian Champion Backpack
- Draconian Champion Parachute
Season 16’s Tier Rewards were leaked for a couple of weeks now, and here they are in all their glory:
Images via Classified YT Youtube Page
Phew… That’s it! It’s a long one, but to conclude, it’s a great time to be playing PUBG Mobile! Speaking of which, you can prepare early by getting your PUBG Mobile UC from SEAGM! On top of all that, SEAGM is giving away extra free UC right now! Go check it out!, and stay tuned for more PUBG Mobile goodness!