YouTube Premium without credit card? No problem! Use this Google Play method!
With all the drama involving our favourite Kpop artists being taken out from Spotify, users are fast jumping on the Youtube Premium bandwagon. But can you subscribe to YouTube Premium without a credit card? YES you can!
What is YouTube Premium?
Firstly, YouTube Premium gives you an ad-free experience. Say bye bye to those pesky ads! Secondly, it gives you the option to save videos, so if you’re low on data, or in an area with bad reception, you can watch it without worries! Then there’s background play, which continues to play uninterrupted in the background while you’re doing something else on another app. Lastly, YouTube Music premium, which is essentially *ehem* Spotify *ehem*. You get the picture.
How to subscribe to YouTube Premium without a credit card?
The process is pretty simple. It involves your Google Play account.
- Purchase your Google Play Gift Card. There are many countries to select from, please choose the right country, and the amount desired
- After payment has successfully gone through, click on my orders
- Click on your order to view order details. Copy your order No. and contact our LiveChat support team
- Notify that you have paid for the order via pasting your order number
- Once verification process is done, the code will be sent and you can refresh the page
- Click on Retrieve Code / Key to get your code
Redeeming Codes for your Google Play Account:
- Sign into the Google Account you’d like to use to redeem your gift card
- Tap Menu Redeem
- Enter your code and tap Redeem
Once you’ve redeemed your gift card and topped up your Google Play Account, then it’s time to subscribe to Youtube Premium! All you have to do is just select Google Play balance as your payment method and click Buy to complete the transaction. That’s all!
You might want to continue subscribing to YouTube Premium without a credit card. So do set the payment method for your YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or YouTube TV membership:
- Sign in to payments.google.com
- Find your YouTube paid membership and select Manage
- Under “How you pay,” click Change payment method
- Choose your Google Play balance
- Click Save
Here’s a how-to video:
And before you know it, you’ll have all your favourite Kpop idols back in your ears! To conclude the entire process, it’s basically a prepaid method of subscription. So if you were wondering how to get YouTube Premium without a credit card, try this! It also works with any other app which supports Google Play as well!