Overwatch free weekend from 26 July till 30 July. The free weekend will only be available for PC.
If you always wanted to try out this Blizzard shooter game, now is your chance. During this time you will get to enjoy Overwatch’s full roster of 28 heroes. This includes the latest hamster hero Wrecking Ball. Lock and load as you dive into 18 playable maps and various modes such as Quick Play, Custom Games, and Arcade.
Whats Overwatch without Loot Boxes? Don’t worry, during this free weekend, players will be able to earn Loot Boxes, level up, and unlock different customization options for each of their heroes.
If players decide to purchase the game during the free weekend, do not worry, as players will get to keep the progress they made during the weekend. But bear in mind that you need to use the same Blizzard account that you played on.
Overwatch free weekend will start at 11:00 a.m. PDT on 26 July until 11:59 p.m. PDT on 30 July.
How to Install?
Keep in mind that this free weekend is only for PC users.
- Download and install the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, if you haven’t already and launch it.
- Create a free Blizzard account, or log in with an existing account.
- Click the Overwatch icon, located on the left-hand side of the Blizzard desktop app.
- Select your region from the drop-down menu, then click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click “Play” to begin!
Now you may begin your Watch. Good luck and have fun!