Liyue local specialty in Genshin Impact locations
Looking for Liyue local specialty in Genshin Impact? We’ve got just the guide for you! Local specialties are important for character and weapon ascension. In order to maximize your growth, it’s best to track them down every other day as they spawn!
We’ll list all Liyue local specialty, what they are used for and where you can find them!
- Where: They are scattered in pairs all around Liyue but the best place to farm these are in the ruins next to Jueyun Karst. The best place to get them though, is on Mt. Hulao.
- Usage: Cor Lapis are helpful for Chongyun and Keqing’s character ascension.
- Where: Glaze Lilies grow in garden near settlements. They only grow in two places in Liyue region: Qingce Village and Liyue harbor.
- Usage: They only have one use and that is to ascend Ningguang.
- Where: There’s plenty of Jueyun Chili in Liyue. They are mainly in Qingce Village and the areas surrounding Qingyun Peak.
- Usage: These Jueyun Chilies are main ingredient for many recipes in the game. However, we suggest keeping a large stock if you’re going to use them for cooking. It’s best to keep them for Xiangling’s character ascension.
- Where: Go to Mingyun Village and there should be a World Quest that brings you around three mines – you can get the most Noctilucous Jade from these mines. Remember to mark them. There are really rare so make sure to get them on spawn every 48 hour.
- Usage: The Noctilucous Jade is only useful for one character’s ascension – Beidou.
- Where: Gathering Qingxin may be a pain but the chance of rolling for Xiao in gacha is even more painful. Still, if you have him, you find these flowers growing on top of high places. There are plenty in the Qingyun Peaks area on those tall stalactites. They also appear on top of mountains around Qingce Village.
- Usage: As I said above, they can only be used in ascension for Xiao.
- Where: Silk Flowers are easy to spot. Just look out for bright red bushes ! You can find them mainly in Wangshu Inn and Liyue Harbor.
- Usage: Xingqiu requires Silk Flower for his character ascension.
- Where: These are pretty easy to spot on beaches in the Liyue region. Just head over to Yaoguang Shoal or Guyun Stone Forest to pick them up along the beach.
- Usage: Currently there’s no known usage for them but it’s still good to collect them.
- Where: Similar to Qingxin flower, these are also tedious to gather. They grow specifically on walls, or hanging off them, rather. Refer to the map below for the easy-to-access area.
- Usage: Cute little Qiqi needs Violetgrass to grow (character ascension).
Where: You can find these in any body of lake water or near shores. They are also a Liyue specialty.
- Usage: Lotus Head is only useful for cooking but I figured I’d add them in too since this is an article about Liyue Specialty. They’re best for making a 4 star ATK buff food – Jade Parcel. You could also use them to make the 5 star
Are you ready for Patch 1.1 coming on November 11? Get your Primogems ready for the new banner and content with SEAGM!