Did you sign up for the Revoland Beta test yet? If not you can do so here, but if you have, here’s how to install Revoland. Get ready to play!
How to install Revoland?
- Download and install Revoland APK.
For iOS and Android:
You can download the version according to your device, then follow the instructions on screen to install the beta version of Revoland.
If you are using an iOS device, you will be prompted to do the following steps upon clicking the download button:
1. You will be directed to the installation page.
2. Choose the “Allow” option to proceed.
3. Close the pop-up message.
4. You will then be directed to this page after. Click on the RevoLand option.
5. Click “Install” to proceed.
6. Provide your Passcode to proceed on the next step.
7. Click the “Install” option on the warning message.
8. Choose the “Trust” option to proceed.
9. Once the Profile is installed, click “Done.”
10. Click “Install” to proceed, then wait for the installation process to finish.
In addition, for those playing on emulators such as BlueStacks, you may download the Android APK then install it via the button in the image shown below.
Making a Revoland account
After you’re done installing the game, it’s time to sign up for a Revoland ID.
1. Register test game ID and Password here (Make sure you are logged in when you use your browser MetaMask extension on a PC browser. We suggest using Chrome or Firefox. However, note that your password should only be in alphanumeric characters, and should not include any special characters).
2. Login to your game and start playing!
Registration issue fix
For those encountering a “Not Registered” issue upon login, please follow these steps:
1. Access the Revoland registration page. Click your account’s icon on the upper right corner, then select “Game Profile.”
2. Change your password.
3. Once done, log back in to your Revoland app using your ID and New Password.
For more Revoland updates and gaming news, follow SEAGM News.