Classic MMOs have been making big comebacks lately with their mobile ports. Still, playing games for long hours on the phone can get quite irritating especially with the phone getting burning hot in your hands. Some other times, it’s just simply more technical stuff like not meeting specs requirement. Experiencing problems trying to run the game on your phone? Cache error? Lack of phone storage? Just play on PC instead! Here’s a guide on how to play Ragnarok M Eternal Love with emulators.
UPDATE: How to fix NoxPlayer errors
RELATED: Ragnarok M Eternal Love launches with eight events
Playing ROM with MuMu Emulator
- Download the installer here.
- Click on Quick Installation on launching the downloaded .exe file.
- Now wait for it to download the game, it’ll require 1.8GB.
- Once the download is done, click Start Game.
- Allow access for both Private and Public Connection when the Firewall prompt appears.
- If it doesn’t start the game for you, close the emulator. Then open it again via your Start Menu.
- Now just wait for the files to extract and log in with your Google or Facebook account and you’re good to go!
Playing ROM with NoxPlayer
- Download NoxPlayer here.
- Launch the executable file and click Install on the launcher.
- Once it’s done installing, click Start to launch.
- Login with your Google ID and download Ragnarok M via the Play Store
- Download the APK here.
- Drag and drop the APK file into NoxPlayer.
- You’ll get a Window Notification that it’s installing.
- Once it’s done, just click on the icon to launch the game.
- Select your preferred method and log in. You’re now ready to play!
Other emulators out there you could try are Memu or Bluestack. Though it’s been said that Bluestack takes up way too much ram and slows down PC. Use cautiously!
By the way, if it’s your first time playing the game and you want to top up, here’s a code you can use to get 5% off your purchase! Use [MOL16ROM] at check out. Only available at SEA Gamer Mall, limited time only!