This visual + text guide covers how to get the Tadayori Armor in Ghost of Tsushima. This is an armor that suits players that rely heavily on the bow weapons. When fully upgraded, it gives players considerably faster-firing speed alongside increased concentration. It also grants Concentration upon landing headshots. Not to mention, the hat is pretty dope. You can unlock it as soon as Act 1.
How to Get Tadayori Armor
We’ll start with a step-by-step flowchart, and follow-up with details and images. Unlock Tadayori armor by:
- Unlocking the Quest by talking to the bard/monk located between Tsutsu and Azamo.
- Listen to the tale “The Legend of Tadayori”.
- The house is an easy landmark to spot. Once you reach that, cross the little stream behind it and proceed straight.
- Head to and cross the valley of violet chrysanthemums (shown on the map).
- Once you see the rocks near the flowers, look for the little wooden structure and crawl under the small opening behind it.
- Next, enter Tadayori’s rest and examine the graves. Prepare yourself for a duel before you’re done.
- Battle the duel.
- Afterward, move to Azamo Bay (indicated on the map).
- Climb the hill and rescue the musician.
- Get Tadayori armor and defend the musician.
Once you’ve talked to the musician and received the map, proceed to the area shown on the map as below and follow the step-by-step procedure:
If you found this review helpful, do leave a like and comment! How far in are you with Ghost of Tsushima? While you’re here, why not check out this spoiler-free review of the game. Haven’t got the game yet? Head on over to SEAGM and purchase PlayStation Wallet for all regions to own the game digitally.
Ghost of Tsushima is a game that has innovated the traditional and conventional means of the HUD. Therefore, it can be a tad bit difficult to navigate and locate objectives.