Genshin Impact Version 1.6 “Midsummer Island Adventure” is out today and with it are heaps of new features to the game. With the latest patch, players will for the first time ever get access to skins! Additionally, this latest patch will also introduce a new limited-time area, giving way to exclusive rewards and collectables. To welcome v1.6, SEAGM is giving away a limited amount of keys worth 50 Primogems for free! Make sure you download the game here, and you’ll be able to redeem the codes from our website.
Important Links for the Genshin Impact v1.6 Giveaway!
How to Claim Your 50 Free Primogems
Need some help on how to retrieve and redeem your code? Here’s a step by step guide:
- Visit the 50 FREE Primogems product page from SEAGM.
- Checkout the product and obtain the code from your account’s “My Orders” tab.
- Download and Install the game if you’d like to redeem the code in-game.
- Make sure you are at least Adventure Rank 10 or higher
- Open “Settings” and proceed to “Account” and then “Redeem Code”
- Paste the code and redeem it to enjoy an additional free 50 Primogems.
What’s in Genshin Impact v1.6?
It’s hard to believe that after the huge additions of v1.5, Genshin Impact would continue providing us with hype content. Fortunately though, miHoYo isn’t failing to deliver. Here is a list of new additions to the game:
- New Limited-Time Area: Get access to a brand new area and open treasure chests, gather materials, or earn quest rewards for as long as v1.6 runs.
- New 5-Star Character, Kaedehara Kazuha. An Anemo sword user whose banner will come after Klee’s rerun banner. Klee’s rerun banner will be available once the patch is live.
- New weapons, Freedom Sworn which is a 5-star sword made for Kazuha, Dodoco Tales, a 4-star catalyst, and the Mitternachts Waltz, a 4-star bow.
- Genshin Impact has finally announced skins! In 1.6 you can obtain Jean’s “Sea Breeze Dandelion” skin from the in-game shop for 1,350 Genesis Crystals, however, players should keep in mind that the price will revert to 1,680 Genesis Crystals after the limited time discount ends.
- Barbara’s “Summertime Sparkle” skin can be obtained for free by participating in the events.
- New events – v1.6 brings us the “Midsummer Island Adventure”, this is an event that features 3 new minigames and 4 new main events.
- New enemy boss known as Maguu Kenki, who is said to be a mechanical humanoid from another nation.
- A few system optimizations have been made for a better player experience, such as a new navigation function for tracking enemies, new keyboard shortcuts for PC and more detailed information for domain entry screens.
- Additionally, players can also download the game from Epic Games Store.
Want to increase your Primogems and earn some cash back? Find out how you can do it using your Razer Gold Wallet here.