PUBG mobile Halloween patch details
PUBG Mobile Halloween patch is coming and there’s a lot for fans to look forward to. The patch seems to be packing in terms of size. It’ll bring with it Halloween events alongside some bugfixes and tweaks. It is supposedly rolling out on October 25, 2018. Based on the images, the event will very likely last seven days.
Get spooky in PUBG
First, players who log in daily will get to collect exclusive Halloween outfits. The new costumes will let you dress up as a witch, mummy, werewolf, or the Headless Horseman – to name a few. There is also the Haunted Explosions mode that is basically a cosmetic for your grenade. Grenade explosion will become a smokey Jack o’ Lantern instead. During the Halloween event, players will also have a fifty percent chance to activate Night Mode in Erangel. After updating the game you will notice the new Halloween-themed menu.
Some changes have also been made to weapons to celebrate the event. Enemies killed by the AKM will turn into Scarecrows! These are some of the fun features you can look forward to during the Halloween event.
Here is the breakdown of the PUBG mobile Halloween patch:
- Night mode in Erangel
- Halloween: Interact with other players on the Spawn Island by picking up Pumpkins and Candies.
- Added Candy event and a Halloween theme menu
- New weapon added – the QBU DMR in Sanhok.
- Added the Rony Pickup Truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a “Share for Deals” feature. Get your friends to help you bargain for items.
- Crew Challenge is now open
- Crews are now limited to six players.
- Earn candies through a Halloween Lucky Draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
- Earn Trick Ticket Scraps, combine them into Trick Tickets for the lucky draw!
These are just some of the information from the full patch notes. Check out the trailer for the event above!