There’s one thing all of us love, no matter if you’re a gamer or not, and that’s a good sale. The bigger the discount, the happier we get. In case you missed it, the PlayStation Summer Sale is here! Here’s some of the best games you should play at least once.
This Summer Sale, you can enjoy games up to 80% off and they’re not just indie games but classic PlayStation games.
On top of enjoying the Summer Sale, you might stand a chance to be rewarded! TEN (10) lucky winners will win 5,000 SEAGM Credits each if you spend at least $10 USD or 4,000 SEAGM Credit or more.
All you have to do to participate in this little contest is to share our pinned Facebook post on your wall or to a group and leave a comment with your Payment ID. For example: P28312827.
1. Horizon Zero Dawn
Missed out on Horizon Zero Dawn during this year’s Steam Summer Sale? Fret not as you can get the Complete version for less than RM 50.
The action role-playing open-world game takes you on a journey with the game’s protagonist, Aloy. Players get to battle robotic creatures while following a compelling story in a post-apocalyptic world.
2. Metro Exodus
Are you a fan of the Metro series?
Now, you can enjoy a classic and the third installment to the Metro franchise, Metro: Exodus. It’s a first-person shooter video game based on Dmitry Glukhovsky’s novels, following the events of Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light.
3. Marvel’s Spider-Man Game Of The Year Edition
Marvel’s Spider-Man is a true PlayStation classic. The 2018 action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games is based on the Marvel Comics superhero Spider-Man. Moreover, this game brings back memory from the 2004 Spider-Man 2 on the PlayStation 2.
4. Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is the sequel/ spinoff of the first PlayStation 4 Spider-Man game. This game follows the adventure of the other Spider-Man, Miles Morales. Additionally, if you’re familiar with the comic books, Miles Morales has more exciting powers compared to Peter Parker including invincibility and electric shock.
5. God of War
One of the best games of our generation, God of War. This is the eighth installment in the God of War franchise and the sequel to 2010’s God of War III. The game features an over-the-shoulder free camera, a departure from the previous games.
6. Ghost of Tsushima
Ghost of Tsushima is a 2020 action-adventure game which features an open world concept. Players get to control Jin Sakai, a samurai on a quest to protect the Tsushima Island during the first Mongol invasion of Japan.
Watch our review here:
7. Mass Effect Legendary Edition
If you enjoyed the original Mass Effect, you’ll love this remake. We understand that some game remakes can be underwhelming, but trust us when we say that Mass Effect Legendary Edition is well worth the play. It features upgraded graphics and staying true to the original trilogy. It is truly fun to play and a proper upgrade to say the least.
8. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
In case you didn’t know, now you can choose if you’d like to play as a female or male version of Eivor, the protagonist of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Journey along England with your Norse friends, form new alliances and battle the Order of the Ancients that has corrupted England.
9. Dark Souls III
Dark Souls III, an action role-playing game that’s one of the most difficult games ever created. Throughout the game, players encounter different types of enemies, each with different behaviors. Each enemy have different difficulty levels and almost all of them are OP… Until you beat them and show them who’s boss after the hundredth try.
Terms & Conditions:
PlayStation Network Card SEAGM Credits Giveaway
1. The contest period begins on August 6, 2021 (00:00 GMT +8) and will end on August 18, 2021 (23:59 GMT +8).
2. This contest is applicable to any purchase of a minimum of $10 USD (or equivalent to 4,000 SEAGM Credits) on any PlayStation Network Card.
3. Participants will stand a chance to win 5,000 SEAGM Credits (a total of 50,000 SEAGM Credits to be won)
4. This contest is applicable to all PSN Card – All Regions. (All Regions including AE, AT, AU, BE, BH, BR, CA, CH, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GR, HK, ID, IE, IN, IT, JP, KW, LB, MY, NL, NO, OM, PL, PT, QA, RU, SA, SE, SG, TH, TW, UK, US, ZA)
5. Participants can participate by referring to the participation methods below and ensure your account is set public.
6. SEAGM will randomly pick ten (10) eligible lucky winners after the campaign ends. One (1) x 5,000 SEAGM Credits will be reward to each winner.
7. SEAGM Credits cannot be exchanged for cash or other product of the same value.
8. Winners announcement will be on SEAGM Facebook.
9. Failing to respond to the winning announcement via email within 48 hours will result in a forfeit.
10. The prize will be credited to your SEAGM account within ten (10) working days after confirmation is received.
11. SEAGM reserves the right to make further changes to the terms without prior notice if necessary.
12. SEAGM shall not be liable for any losses or damages which occur during the prize redemption/delivery process. Any other additional costs (for example: travel expenses) involved to redeem or collecting the prizes shall be fully borne by the winner.