How to Save MORE on Mario Games with Mario Day Deals! Rare Nintendo Sales!
It is uncommon, but not unheard of to see first-party Nintendo games on sale. That said, Mario Day (Mar10) is putting four of these amazing games on a huge sale! Super Mario Party, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Maker 2 and Luigi’s Mansion 3 are on sale on the Nintendo eShop until March 13th at 11:59 p.m. PT. That’s March 14th, 3:59 p.m. Malaysia time.
How YOU can Save MORE on the Mario Day Sales
All of these four games retail at US$60 on the eShop, but for the Mario Day sales, they’re dropping to US$39.
Naturally, you can save more by redeeming your “My Nintendo Gold Points”, which you earn with every digital purchase. Aside from making purchases, you could also use apps on your smart device to earn points.
But we’re here to tell you on how to save even MORE! It’s perfectly legal and doesn’t require any “game-sharing” or anything of the sort.
To save more on the Nintendo eShop, users can purchase discounted Nintendo eShop gift cards from SEAGM. Currently, they are providing the cheapest rate when it comes to Nintendo gift card prices, going for as low as US$47 for a US$50 gift card!
Nintendo First-Party Games Sales Are Rare and Few In Between
Nintendo is notorious for its stubborn game prices. “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” came out in 2017 and has only been on sale once for US$40 in 2020. This applies to other first party titles as well; it’s probably more common to catch sight of an eclipse than see a game of that category on sale.
That being said, don’t miss out on this rare opportunity! Stock up on Nintendo eShop funds now and you can save when purchasing upcoming titles such as Monster Hunter Rise and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Remastered!
How To Top Up Nintendo eShop Funds With SEAGM
To add funds to your Nintendo eShop account, follow the listed steps:
- Determine your Nintendo account’s region. You can do so by logging into your Nintendo account at accounts.nintendo.com (link).
- Once you’ve determined your region, head to SEAGM and locate and purchase the region-specific Nintendo eShop Gift Card that matches your account’s.
- Checkout and pay with your preferred payment method between March 9th – March 15th 2021 to enjoy extra discounts.
- Find your Nintendo eShop gift card code under your “My Cards” tab.
- Redeem the eShop PIN through your Nintendo account.