Naraka Flame for Dyrroth is your January 2023 Grand Collection skin in MLBB! This demonic-looking skin for Dyrroth is a skin that represents him coming out from the depths of hell. The word “naraka” also represents hell.
- Participate in the event to draw rare items and skins from the prize pool, including the new Collector skin featured in the current event.
- You can select a Super Prize from the given options for each prize tier. A permanent skin is guaranteed in the first 2 Super Prizes drawn.
- The Super Prize drawn is guaranteed to be one of the Super Prizes you have selected.
- A Super P+rize is pre-selected by default for each prize tier. if you haven’t selected SUper Prizes manually, the Super Prize drawn will be one of the pre-selected Super Prizes.
- You can tap Draw 1X to perform a draw. The first draw during the event costs 10 Diamonds.
- From the 1st to the 18th draw, each draw performed increases the cost of the next draw by 10 Diamonds.
- The 19th to 24th draws cost 190 Diamonds each; while the 31st to 36th, 310 Diamonds each.
- The first draw every day is 50% off.
- Each Grand Collection Token or Crystal of Aurora can deduct 1 Diamond from the draw cost.
- Prizes drawn will be removed from the current prize pool.
- Duplicate skin draws will be converted into corresponding numbers of Grand Collection Tokens (400 for Epic SKin, 200 for Special Skin, 100 for Elite Skin, and 50 for Basic Skin).
- Unused Grand Collection Tokens will be removed at the end of the event. Please use them in time.
- On average, each draw grants a 16& chance to enter the Super Prize pool.
- Drop rates of different Super Prizes (from the lowest tier to the highest): 40%, 30%, 20%, 5%, 4%, 1%.
Wrath of the Abyss
When Dyrroth’s Rage reaches 50%, he will enhance Burst Strike and Spectre Step. After each 2 Basic Attacks, Dyrroth will release Circle Strike, dealing (+140% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in the circle and regenerating [50 + 40% of the damage dealt HP] (Circle Strike doesn’t have ATK Effect). Each time he hits an enemy hero, the CD of Burst Strike and Spectre Step will be decreased by 1 second.
Dyrroth releases a burst strike in a designated direction. Each burst deals 200–450 (+60% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies and slows them by 25% for 1.5 seconds. (The damage decays against the same target and decreases to only 75% on minions.)
Abyss Enhanced: Burst Strike has a longer range, deals 140% of the original damage, and its slow effect is doubled.
Dyrroth dashes in the designated direction. He will stop when he hits a [non-minion] target, dealing 230–355 (+60% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies. When he uses this skill again, he will lock onto a [non-minion] target and release a Fatal Strike, dealing [a total of] 345–570 (+120% Extra Physical Attack)Physical Damage and reducing the target’s Physical Defense by 50% for 4 seconds.
Abyss Enhanced: Fatal Strike will deal 150% of the original damage, slow the target by an extra 90% [for 1 second] and reduce the target’s Physical Defense by 75% [instead] for 4 seconds.
Dyrroth quickly charges and releases a Fatal Strike, dealing 650–1250 (+250% Extra Physical Attack) (+enemies’ 20% Lost HP) Physical Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them by 55% for 0.8 seconds
For more gaming news and the latest updates, visit SEAGM News.
#Dyrroth #NarakaFlame #MLBB #MobileLegendsbangBang #MobileLegends #MLBBNewSkin #BuyAtSEAGM #SEAGM #SEAGMNews
Also, follow us at:-
🌏 Website: https://www.seagm.com
🔵 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SEAGM
🟣 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seagm/
🔴 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SEAGMOfficial
⚫️ Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@seagmofficial