Campaign Duration: 18 – 22 June 2022
– Enjoy up to 12% while recharging your PUBG Mobile wallet with SEAGM.
– Redeem your free 60 UC when you spend 5000 SEAGM Credits & above.
How to redeem FREE 60 UC?
- Purchase PUBG Mobile UC Global/MY worth 5000 SEAGM Credits and above, and the free 60 UC will be credited to your card instantly.
- Go to “My Card” page and copy the pin.
- Visit https://www.midasbuy.com/ot/redeem/pubgm and enter your PUBG Mobile player id.
- Enter the code, and then click ok to redeem.
- You will receive the UC in your PUBG Mobile account immediately after redemption.
- The FREE 60 UC has limited stock, so be sure to mark your calendar to add the product to your cart by 18th June 2022.
Note: This product is not applicable for China / Japanese / Korean / Taiwan / Vietnam PUBG Mobile servers.Campaign Terms & Conditions
- This campaign period begins on June 18, 2022 (00:00 GMT +8) and will end on June 22, 2022 (23:59 GMT +8).
- This campaign only applies to the purchase of PUBG Mobile UC (Global) & PUBG Mobile UC (MY)
- The campaign is not applicable for Japan / Korea / Taiwan / Vietnam servers.
- Users MUST register/login to their SEAGM account and top up for PUBG Mobile UC (Global) & PUBG Mobile UC (MY) during the promotion period to be eligible for the discount.
- Minimum spending of 5000 SEAGM Credit is required and valid for all payment channels available on SEAGM are accepted.
- The user will receive 60 Unknown Cash once the transaction is successfully completed.
- This promotion is limited to only ONE (1) redemption per SEAGM account per day. Do take note that it will be a first come first serve basis, while stock last.
- The promotion will cease once the quota has been reached, or at the expiration of the promotion period, whichever is earlier.
- If fraud is detected during the event period, SEAGM reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Agents, employees, and their friends or family are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- SEAGM reserves the right to make further changes to the terms without prior notice if necessary.