DOTA 2 fans should rejoice and be excited with The First Blood Update! DOTA 2: The First Blood Update will enable LAN mode where up to 9 players can play together via your home network or cyber cafe. This is one of the most requested feature in countries where internet connection is not fast enough.
Other major updates includes:
- Neutral creeps now properly use cast times and animations
- Upgraded Items can always be disassembled within 10 seconds of the combine (same rules as sell back)
- Item purchases can be made at the secret shop if the courier is at that location without selecting the courier
- Enabled Medusa in Captain’s Mode
- Outworld Devourer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment not restoring the right amount of mana after the debuff is removed
- Timbersaw: Fixed Timberchain not being interrupted by stuns
- Control groups are now saved to the cloud, per hero, and will persist across games and disconnects. They are saved per hero
- Added profile privacy option to prevent viewing of Steam/DOTA profiles
- Added a button to choose to be captain in a Captains Mode or Captains Draft game
- Alt-left clicking on an enemy icon in the top bar will send a chat message that the hero is missing
- Beginning soon, users will be suspended from Dota 2 for 30 days when external tools attached to Dota 2 are detected by the Valve Anti-Cheat system
For complete updates list, head over to DOTA 2’s blog.
Get your STEAM Wallet Code from SEA Gamer Mall.
*Important Note: Steam Wallet Code sold at SEA Gamer Mall is applicable to South East Asian countries namely Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Brunei, Cambodia & Myanmar.