Check out our updated SEAGM Website! Indeed, we have given a facelift to our web page’s user interface. Thus, bringing a new user experience while browsing through the SEAGM product page.
“User experience encompasses all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.”
– Don Norman, Cognitive Scientist & User Experience Architect
Updated look and feel
Clearly, this updated UX Design encompasses any and all interactions between a potential or active customer and SEAGM. With this updated user interface design, visitors to the SEAGM website can experience the below while browsing:
- Focuses on the overall feel of the experience while browsing the SEAGM web page
- Regular upgrade on the SEAGM website as scheduled for continuous improvements
- Better user experience that helps improving the quality of interaction between a user and all facets of SEAGM
- Ensures better cyber security that protects users
- Better and efficient web performance at constant pace.
While the user experience is a conglomeration of tasks focused on the optimization of a product for effective and enjoyable use. Additionally, the user interface (UI) design is its complement; the look and feel, the presentation and interactivity of a product plays an important part as well.
Significant progress towards cyber security
Senior Head of Marketing, Raymond Foo shared his feedback on the essence of the minor website improvement, “Each website improvement no matter big or small is significant to our business”.
He added, “SEAGM takes great responsibility in ensuring the safety and security of our website at all times. Hence, regular web updates like this can help us ensure our users are well protected.”
For more updates and the latest on SEAGM, please follow our news portal at: news.seagm.com