Touch ‘n Go eWallet users can get MORE rewards with their exclusive April event, “The Top Up Hunter”. The event will run from April 1 to April 30, 2021. All users need to do is tap “Start” on the app to start getting #lebihbanyakekstra! Additionally, users can spend on the SEAGM online store and get up to 5 Ringgit cashback!
The Top Up Hunter: How To Earn Rewards
- Tap “Start” to activate The Top Up Hunter event.
- Get a Reward for every prepaid top up via Touch ‘N Go’s “Prepaid” function and even selected online transactions in SEAGM.
- Select your Reward!
- Reward will be automatically applied on your next eligible purchase.
In order to earn a stamp, users must take note of the following criteria:
- To earn a stamp, users must spend a minimum of RM10 in a single transaction.
- Users will obtain a maximum of one (1) stamp per transaction
- There is no limit to the number of stamps collected per day.
- Users can get up to five (5) rewards per user, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
According to Touch ‘n Go’s terms and conditions, users must make purchases from SEAGM’s website to obtain stamps. However, it is confirmed that users can purchase from either the official app or the official website to earn stamps. In addition to earning stamps, users can also redeem earned stamps for SEAGM store cashback vouchers! You can redeem this voucher up to two (2) times.
SEAGM Cashback Voucher Details
How does it work?
Spend a minimum of RM50 and get RM5 cashback when you pay with Touch ‘n Go eWallet as your payment method on SEAGM’s online store.
Here are some of the best deals you can get at SEAGM!
- Mobile Legends Diamonds – New Season Discounts [product link]
- Nintendo eShop Gift Cards Discounts! – Mario Day Sales [product link]
- Steam Wallet – Seasonal Sales all Year Round! [product link]
- PlayStation Wallet – Prep for the Biggest Savings in Exclusive Gaming! [product link]
- PUBG Mobile UC – Seasonal Savings on Instant Top-Up [product link]
- Get Genesis Crystals for Genshin Impact with Razer Gold [product link]
For more details on The Top Up Hunter, visit Touch ‘n Go’s eWallet’s official page.