The first Esports Hotel in Southeast Asia is finally here! On May 28, 20220, SEM9 Senai Hotel opened its doors not only to game and esports enthusiasts, but also for non-gaming individuals for an exceptional hospitality experience where they would never have to miss out on the gaming actions.
SEM9 Senai Hotel is located in the town of Senai in Johor, Malaysia, which is only 3 minutes away from the Senai International Airport. It has a total of 122 rooms, including non-gaming rooms.
Ultimate gaming experience
Each gaming room boasts state-of-the-art gaming computers powered by the latest Nvidia graphics, cozy gaming chairs, and cutting-edge gaming peripherals where the top-of-the-line gaming experience awaits you. What’s better than having your gaming room equipped with RTX 3090 and RTX 3060 GPUs, right? Console and mobile gaming fans should not worry about missing out because there are rooms dedicated for you where the latest Playstation 5 with DualSense wireless controllers is also available. High-speed internet access, either via WiFi or cable connection, is available in the entire hotel for an ultimate gaming experience.
You can enjoy 500+ PC games, including Fortnite, Genshin Impact, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Apex Legends, Valorant, Dota 2, and Call of Duty, using the latest gaming equipment in every gaming room. In addition, for console gaming enthusiasts, the currently available games on the Playstation 5 are Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles, Elden Ring, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, Gran Turismo 7, FIFA 22, and NBA 2K22.
Variety of rooms that suit your style
All rooms are equipped with high-speed internet connection via WiFi and cable. In addition, different types of rooms that range from RM 146 to RM 302 for Classic Rooms and RM 220 to RM 350 for Gaming Rooms are available. Hence, there is absolutely a room that would suit your likes and preferences at SEM9 Senai Hotel.
These rooms are for those who don’t want to miss a team raid or rank game because every room has high-performing gaming PCs with NVIDIA RTX 3060 GPU (S9 Double, S9 Triple, and S9 Deluxe), NVIDIA RTX 3090 GPU (S9 Executive), and PlayStation 5 with two (2) DualSense wireless controllers.
- S9 Cozy is designed for your mobile game needs with a comfy sofa bed and bean bags.
- S9 Double is perfect for your duo gaming journey as it includes a king size bed.
- S9 Triple has a queen bed with a single bunk bed designed to fit in a squad of three.
- S9 Deluxe includes a double queen bed made for you and your friends.
- S9 Executive boasts a spacious room with a king bed.
These rooms are also available for non-gamers who want to relax and enjoy the beauty of Senai.
- S9 Classic King is equipped with a king size bed perfect for solo or a pair of travelers.
- S9 Classic Twin has a twin bed made for partners or friends of two who want to experience the scenic view of Senai.
- S9 Classic Triple is designed for a group of friends or families of three as it includes a queen bed with a single bed.
- S9 Classic Deluxe includes a double queen bed that perfectly fits a family wanting to have a spacious room for their vacation.
VIPs and influencers present at the event
Several VIPs were present at the launching event of SEM9 Senai Hotel, which started with a ribbon-cutting ceremony:
- Yang Mulia Hamidah Putri Binti Yang Berhormat Mulia Tunku Dato’ Hassan
- Yang Berbahagia Tuan Mohamad Rahman
- Yang Mulia Tunku Iskandar Archibal (Ar-Chi-Bal) Ibni Tang Berhormat Mulia Tunku Dato’s Hassan
- Yang Berbahagia Datuk Tee Siew Kiong, Advisor of Johor Digital Economy Centre, JDEC
- Yang DiHormati Tuan Azuan Bin Mohammad Arif, Ketua Polis Balai L.T.A.B. Senai
- Yang DiHormati Tuan Tok Beng Yeow, Official Representative to Ketua Polis Daerah Kulai
- Mr. Koh Ah Kuan, Managing Director of A.K. Koh Enterprise Sdn Bhd
- Mr. Jarod Chia, Chairman of Malaysia Budget and Business Hotel Association
- Dato Kenny Mok, Director of S Esports Hotel Management Sdn Bhd
- Mr. Kevin Wong, CEO of SEM9
- Mr. Joseph Chua, Director of SEM9
Also invited and present at the event are Malaysian gaming influencers like MamaJess and MrCocan, just to name a few. They hailed the event, got to experience, and enjoyed what SEM9 Senai Hotel offers, too.
SEM9 Senai Hotel is open for business starting June 1, 2022. Hop in, book, and enjoy the amenities of the first esports destination hotel in Southeast Asia.
You may find more information and start booking your rooms on their website.