In a bid to bring awareness to an ongoing pandemic, COVID -19, SEAGM’s Chief of Operation, Tommy Chieng will be joining several other panelist in giving an online panel discussion. As for this discussion, the topic will be on “Cushioning the Impact of COVID-19 Crisis: How Businesses Anticipate and Respond to the Crisis?”.
About this event
Date: March 17, 2020 (Tuesday)
Time: 6.00PM – 7.30PM (GMT +8)
This discussion will be conducted in English.
1800 – 1805 | Welcome remarks: Blackstorm Consulting
1805 – 1915 | Online panel discussion: Cushioning the Impact of COVID-19 Crisis – How businesses anticipate and respond to the crisis?
1915 – 1930 | Open discussion
In this talk, you will gain insights on how to prepare for and response to this outbreak. Here are some key highlights:
- How would the crisis affect the way businesses run?
- When should one make a decision to change their business models and ways to engage customers?
- What not to do during the period of crisis?
- When will their industries stabilize and what will it become?
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who are seeking opportunities in the midst of crisis
- Business owners who may be affected by the outbreak and would like to stay prepared
- Investors who would like to get some insights from industry players
- Jeslin Bay (Moderator), Co-Founder, BlackStorm Consulting | Business Consultancy, Structuring, Scaling, Market Entry in Southeast Asia
- Tommy Chieng, Co-Founder & COO, SEA Gamer Mall | Esports, Digital Goods, Online Games, Payments, Fraud, E-commerce, Marketplace
- Yadia Colindres, Co-Founder & COO, Fox-Tech Co | IoT, Data Analytics, AgriTech, Logistics, Cold Chain, Manufacturing
- Ivan Li, Co-Founder & CEO, Red Building Capital | Blockchain, Digital Assets, Investment
- Chien Lee, Founder & CEO, SparkAmplify | AI Powered PR, Content Curator, Tech Influencer
- Vilon Ho, Commercial Director, APAC, Zanroo | Social Listing Tool, Data Analytics, Social Media, Marketing
If you would like to participate in this online discussion, please register here:
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, the online panel discussion will be conducted via Zoom. Upon confirmation of your order, you’ll receive a link on how to access to the webinar in your e-mail.