No PayPal, No Problem – Games For Your PlayStation 5 Just Got A Lot Easier With Visa and Mastercard!
The PlayStation 5 is now out in the wild! Get over a dozen games for the next-generation hardware! Since PayPal is currently unavailable, SEAGM has introduced credit and debit card payments to ensure that both local and international customers still have a fast and hassle free payment option for their online shopping needs. Therefore, here’s a visual step-by-step guide on how to use your credit or debit card to purchase PlayStation Wallet codes on SEAGM!
How to buy and redeem PlayStation Wallet codes with your credit or debit card
- Head over to SEAGM’s official website at seagm.com.
- Search and select “PlayStation Network Card” and select the region of your PSN account.
- Choose how much you would like to reload into your PlayStation Wallet.
- Fill in a voucher code (if you have any) and Proceed to Checkout.
- At the checkout, just choose “Online Payment” and choose “Credit/Debit Card”. As long as your card is associated with Visa or Mastercard, you’re good to go.
- Log into SEAGM and set your appropriate region
- Click on PlayStation Network Card. If it doesn’t appear, you have to search it up in the search bar.
3. Choose which card region matches your PSN account. For a full list of available cards, click here.
4. Choose “Online Payment”, fill in your card details, and you’re done!
With the option of credit and debit card payments, PayPal is no longer stopping you from PlayStation 5 gaming!
For more on SEAGM’s available payment methods, check us out on SEAGM News!