In today’s article, we talk about how to NOT get yourself banned in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB), and how to protect yourself from potential scammers.
We know, we get it. Sometimes a game is just so hard that some of us end up resorting in… “the dark side” of things. In other words, we’ll be talking about hacking, cheating, scamming in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) of course!
Now how do you not get yourself banned in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB)? It’s very easy actually. DON’T CHEAT! A few days ago, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) Malaysia posted on their Facebook page a whole list of IDs and names of people who were banned for 30 days. SHAME!
What did they do?
These players were found to be using a “Map Hack Plug-In”, which reveals the locations of all enemies on the map. A 30-day ban was given to each guilty player that used the hack, regardless of paying customers, or not.
Why you should avoid Hacks / Cheats / Plug-ins
Apart from getting banned, using hacks / plug-ins tempers with the game data, and causes major imbalance within the game. In addition to that, most of these hacks may incorporate malicious code, which can access your photos, messages, contacts, and passwords. This could possibly lead to your account being hacked, which brings us to our next part:
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) Scams
While some cheaters use plug-ins to their “false” advantage, there are also other players who do get scammed. It’s sad to see some accounts being taken away from them in just a snap, especially those who have worked hard to build their accounts up to where they were.
How do these people operate?
There are people out there who are always up to no good, trying to trick other younger and naive players. They aim to take advantage of people’s innocence and trust. Some might offer “free items”, or even “Boost” your account for free. As a result, people lose their accounts.
They’ll even say certain statements to gain your trust. Ie; “I have so many accounts, why would I want to steal your account?”. Similarly, some might even share screenshots of the accounts they “own”.
But why would they want your account? Well for an example, they could sell your account and make money out of your hard earned time invested into the game.
Here are some things you can do to avoid being a victim:
- Don’t give your account details or personal info away. Beware of this, as some will start by asking you for your ID, and slither their way into asking you for your personal details. At the end of the day, do not give any of this information away.
- Never Login via an unknown Temporary Account / QR Code. How do hackers / scammers use this to their benefit? Well, they could ask you to either:
- Boost / Pilot their account
- Take their Mobile Legends:Bang Bang (MLBB) account for free
- Swap / Trade Accounts
- Play with their Legendary or Epic Skins for free
They will then send you a FAKE QR code, and if you fall for it… Well, you know…
- Next, always remember, if someone else binds an email to your MLBB account, it can never be removed by you. With that said, never switch your Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) account once you lose your bindings, because once you switch to other accounts, you won’t be able to get back to your original account.
What to do if my account is hacked / stolen?
- Contact the customer support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Provide them with your ID (and the number in the brackets)
3. Tell them what happened, and provide as much information as possible regarding the situation.
For example; My account got hacked / stolen, and the binded accounts, passwords, phone numbers have been changed etc…
The team will take a look into your account to see what’s going on, and they will then contact you with an update, and further instructions.
4. Follow the instructions, and hopefully your account will return to you. We say hopefully here, as it really depends on the case, and how severe it is. BUT it is possible to get your account back, like in this video below:
In conclusion, we sincerely hope that you play fairly, and stay secure at all times. At the same time, remember to never use any plug-ins / hacks / cheats, and never give out your account details or personal info away.
Want some free Diamonds? Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) Funniest Play Submissions are now opened! Join now!