We’re back with MORE Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) goodness. We already spoke about Hanzo, Lancelot, and Natalia, the three Assassins that had some serious buffs along with Season 16. Now let’s talk about Equipment Updates and a few skins, particularly that flashy Firebolt skin for Bruno!
1. Dominance Ice – 10% Crit Chance Reduction is removed, new attribute: +5% Movement SPD. Arctic Cold passive range increased by 20%, and total cost is reduced from 2160 to 2010.
2. Twilight Armor – The +50 HP Regen is removed, new attribute: +20% Crit Damage Reduction.
3. Endless Battle – Passive damage reduced from 85% to 70% of Physical ATK.
4. Blade of the Heptaseas – Passive damage of next basic attack adjusted from 100% Total Physical ATK to 180 + 100% Total Physical ATK.
5. Magic Blade: price reduced from 830 to 680.
6. Brute Force Breastplate: price reduced from 1000 to 850.
7. Warrior Boots: price increased from 220 to 250.
8. Tough Boots: price reduced from 270 to 230.
9. Glowing Wand: price increased from 2120 to 2200.
Firebolt – Bruno has an all-new Epic Skin, and it’s available from the event for a limited time. It is the most anticipated skin for this season, and you can now draw it. Don’t miss out on this superhero looking skin!
Atlas’ new “Reactor Core” skin looks like it came out of a movie. (Pacific Rim anyone?). It’s Orangy / Reddish metal with a hint of green on his scarf. Looks gnarly! Anyways, it’s now available at 269 Diamonds.
Sailor Moon? NO! It’s Wanwan’s new Skin “Shoujo Commander”, now available at 599 Diamonds. (And no, she’s not a school girl, she’s a commander okay?)
Now how will the adjustments affect all of you? Big impact? Different gameplay? What do you think of the changes? Looking for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) Diamonds? Click here!