In case you didn’t know, Riot Games’ Legends of Runeterra has a new patch update! The 2.11.0 patch update which was released on 30 June has added several new and exciting features. They include a brand new expansion called Rise of the Underworld. That’s not all, there’s over 40 new cards and 3 new epic champions: Rek’Sai, Ekko and Pyke.
Rise of the Underworld
Players will encounter several new and dangerous creatures. The newest keyword- Lurk- powers up new Lurker followers anywhere with a +1|+0 if you attack with allies while one lurks on top of the deck.
Moreover, there are 3 new champions you can play with.
Ekko can manipulate both your deck and the battlefield using his trademark Zaunite ingenuity.
Pyke is both efficient and deadly. It transforms into a spells which allows him to strike enemies without notice after Lurking.
Possibly the coolest looking Champion in our opinion, Rek’Sai powers up Lurkers with additional stats while lurking. It continuously burrows into the deck as she increases in strength.
Here are some card updates you can enjoy today:
- Miss Fortune (Level 2)
- Change: No Keywords → Overwhelm
- Jarvan IV (Level 1)
- Level Up Requirement: Allies have survived 4+ strikes from enemy blockers. → Allies have survived 3+ strikes from enemy blockers.
- Tryndamere (Level 2)
- Change: Overwhelm, Fearsome → Overwhelm, Fearsome, Tough
- Karma (Level 1 & 2)
- Cost: 6 → 5
- Heimerdinger (Level 1 & 2)
- Base Stats (Level 1): 1|3 → 2|4
- Base Stats (Level 2): 2|4 → 3|5
- Hecarim (Level 1 & 2)
- Base Stats (Level 1): 5|5 → 5|6
- Base Stats (Level 2): 6|6 → 6|7
- Sivir (level 1)
- Level Up Requirement: You’ve dealt 35+ damage. → You’ve dealt 30+ damage.
- Taliyah (Level 2)
- Change: Attack: Deal 2 to my blocker. → Attack: Deal 2 to my blocker three times.
- Taric (Level 1 & 2)
- Base Stats (Level 1): 3|4 → 3|5
- Base Stats (Level 2): 4|5 → 4|6
- Aphelios (Level 1 & 2)
- Base Stats (Level 1): 3|2 → 3|3
- Base Stats (Level 2): 4|3 → 4|4
- Azir (Level 1)
- Level Up Requirement: You’ve summoned 10 units. → You’ve summoned 13 units.
- Nasus (Level 1)
- Change: Fearsome → No Keywords (Nasus level 2 & 3 still have Fearsome)
- Irelia (Level 1)
- Level Up Requirement: 12+ allies have attacked. → 14+ allies have attacked.
- Riven (Level 1 & 2)
- Change: When you gain the attack token, Reforge. → When I’m summoned, if you have an attack token, Reforge.
What is Legends of Runeterra?
Set in the world of League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra is a strategy card game. It’s a multiplayer card game that requires skill, creativity, and cleverness to come out on top of an intense online battle.
Choose your champions and combine cards from different regions, each with their own style and strategic advantages. Build your perfect deck and have fun!