Due to the PUBG Mobile Lite being banned in India, players can no longer purchase BattleCoin (BC) directly from Google Play Store. However, players from India can still get their BattleCoin (BC) by purchasing a Razer Pin and claiming it on Midasbuy. In light of the recent scam cases with a fake application APKs spreading across the internet, this is the best way for India-based users to top up their PUBG Mobile Lite BattleCoin (BC).
Why You Should Buy PUBG Mobile Lite BC “BattleCoin” With Razer Pin
Razer Pin and Razer Gold offers great, affordable rates for premium mobile game currencies of all kinds, ranging from Mobile Legends to PUBG Mobile Lite. Additionally, users get loyalty rewards in the form of Razer Silver. Silver can be used to redeem discount vouchers, game keys, and more.
By purchasing Razer Pin outside of India region, users in India can avoid using Google Pay or Apple Pay to purchase PUBG Mobile Lite BC.
You can get the best price match rates for Razer Pin for all regions at SEAGM. This tutorial will demonstrate how you can top up BC for your India-region game account using Malaysia-region Razer Pin.
How To Buy PUBG Mobile Lite BC “BattleCoin” In India With SEAGM
Below is how you can get PUBG Mobile Lite BC from SEAGM. Pay attention carefully to each step as it is also region sensitive.
- Head to SEAGM’s store page, www.seagm.com (link will directly bring you to the Razer Pin section)
- Log into your SEAGM account set your appropriate region. In this case, if you’re from India make sure your account region is listed as India. This is so that you can access payment methods available in your country.
- Search “Razer Pin Malaysia” and choose your desired amount.
- Once you have made your purchase, retrieve your Razer Pin Serial Number and PIN from the “My Orders” section.
- Now, you can proceed to Midasbuy at the following link: www.midasbuy.com/midasbuy/my
- Once you log in to your account (register for one if you haven’t already), set your region to Malaysia by clicking the top right icon on the screen.
- Select the game “PUBG Mobile Lite”.
- Enter your PUBG Mobile Lite player ID (and possibly Nickname), click “OK”, then select Razer Gold Pin as your payment method.
- Select your desired BC amount.
- Fill in the the Razer Pin serial number and PIN code you retrieved from SEAGM. Confirm and conclude your payment.
That concludes this tutorial. If you’re having trouble on the SEAGM side of things, try checking out other SEAGM product guides for a more detailed explanation. Please note that the guide is outdated for users based in India due to the ban however provide a clear step-by-step process on how to retrieve product codes and conduct payments.