Hey gamers! Today we show you how to redeem / top up PUBG Mobile UC a.k.a PUBG M UC for PUBG Mobile (PUBG M) on SEAGM. So if you were always wondering how, read on, and find out how easy it is!
First and foremost, SEAGM has two ways to purchase PUBG Mobile UC, some of which are region based. Let’s start with:
A) PUBG Mobile UC Cash Redeem Code (Global）
How to Redeem Prepaid Codes?
- Visit PUBG Mobile Webshop and enter your PUBG Mobile Player ID.
- Enter the code, and then click “OK” to redeem.
- You will receive the UC in your PUBG Mobile account immediately after redemption.
- Do take note that PUBG Mobile UC (Global) Prepaid Codes are not applicable for China / Japan / Korea / Taiwan, and Vietnam servers.
B) Unknown Cash (UC) Direct Top Up
- PUBG Mobile UC (MY) Malaysia
** ONLY for PUBG Mobile users registered in Malaysia.
- PUBG Mobile UC (TW) Taiwan
** ONLY for PUBG Mobile users registered in Taiwan.
- PUBG Mobile UC (Global)
** Available for all regions except Japanese / Korean / Taiwan / and Vietnam servers.
How to use Direct Top-Up (MY / TW / Global)?
- Select the UC denomination.
- Enter your PUBG Mobile Player ID.
- Check out and select your payment method.
- Once payment is made, the UC you purchased will be credited to your PUBG Mobile Account shortly.
- Only Player ID required for direct top-ups.
- You may stay logged in throughout the transaction, once the top-up is completed, you will receive the UC in your PUBG Mobile account.
- Please enter your Player ID correctly to avoid delay on receiving your UC.
How to find PUBG Mobile Player ID?
- Use your account to log into the game.
- Click your avatar on the top-right corner.
- Your PUBG Mobile Player ID will be displayed.
We hope this helps ease your topping up process. If there are any questions, do let us know in the comments section below. Head on over to SEAGM now, and get your UC’s! By the way, here’s a Boost promo with RM 5 cash back for you to get in the action!