Due to the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang being banned in India, players can no longer purchase MLBB Diamond directly from Google Play Store. However, players from India can still get their Diamonds by purchasing a Razer Pin and spending it on the Razer store. In light of the recent scam cases with a fake application APKs spreading across the internet, this is the best way for India-based users to top up their Mobile Legends Diamond.
Why You Should Buy Mobile Legend (MLBB) Diamond With Razer Pin
Razer Pin and Razer Gold offers great, affordable rates for premium mobile game currencies of all kinds, ranging from Mobile Legends to PUBG Mobile Lite. Additionally, users get loyalty rewards in the form of Razer Silver. Silver can be used to redeem discount vouchers, game keys, and more.
By purchasing Razer Pin outside of India region, users in India can avoid using Google Pay or Apple Pay to purchase Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) Diamond.
You can get the best price match rates for Razer Pin for all regions at SEAGM. This tutorial will demonstrate how you can top up BC for your India-region game account using Malaysia-region Razer Pin.
How To Buy MLBB Diamonds In India With SEAGM
Below is how you can get Mobile Legend (MLBB) Diamond from SEAGM. Pay attention carefully to each step as it is also region sensitive.
- Head to SEAGM’s store page, www.seagm.com (link will directly bring you to the Razer Pin section)
- Log into your SEAGM account set your appropriate region. In this case, if you’re from India make sure your account region is listed as India. This is so that you can access payment methods available in your country.
- Search “Razer Pin Malaysia” and choose your desired amount.
- Once you have made your purchase, retrieve your Razer Pin Serial Number and PIN from the “My Orders” section.
- Now, you can proceed to the Razer Gold store at link: gold.razer.com/gold/catalog/mobile-legends
- Once you log in to your account (register for one if you haven’t already), ensure your region is set to Malaysia by clicking the top right icon on the screen. This is to ensure the Razer PIN region you purchased earlier matches your Razer account.
- Select “User Razer Gold Pin”.
- Key in your Player ID.
- Enter your purchase Razer Pin code.
- Proceed to checkout.
Take note that these are the rates that you should get (subject to change depending on Razer).
That concludes this tutorial. If you’re having trouble on the SEAGM side of things, try checking out other SEAGM product guides for a more detailed explanation. Please note that the guide is outdated for users based in India due to the ban, however it does provide a clear step-by-step process on how to retrieve product codes and conduct payments.